The Human Element® Helps Turn Around a Software Company
Organization – An established software company that develops claims adjudication software for the healthcare industry.
Issue – The founders of the company wanted to position the company for sale, but in order to achieve the return on investment they desired, a complete turnaround in performance was required.
Outcome – Within twelve months the company was positioned for market and within sixteen months the owners had received two offers for purchase.
Leadership development efforts, along with short-term department objectives, paved the way for:
- Accelerated software development
- Accelerated customer implementations
- Revamping of software development approach, becoming one of the first software companies to utilize resources in Vietnam
- Re-energized sales and marketing efforts leading inroads into major prospects
- Top-line revenue and income growth
- A culture that promotes openness and direct communication
- More focused (and limited) involvement from the co-founders
Process – A Powered by the Human Element® methodology was used extensively, from the training of key business leaders to quickly becoming a significant part of the culture.
Consultant/Company – Russ Salzer, Licensed Human Element Practitioner, Owner, 3YG Sales Training Technology
Country – U.S.A.